EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Number: EAC/PSSIP/ICB/2019/30 lot2
Sector: Financial Sector ADF Grant No: 2100155023918 Project ID No: P-Z1-HZ0-003
IFB Title: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT RELATED TO A BUSINESS CONTINUITY CENTRE FOR THE BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF BURUNDI (BRB)
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in UNDB on-line No. AfDB206-03/14 of 21st March, 2014, and on the African Development Bank’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org) and on the East African Community (EAC) website (www.eac.int).
- The EAC has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) toward the cost of the EAC Payment and Settlement Systems Integration Project (EAC-PSSIP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this Grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply and installation of the fifty (50) Desktop computers and two (2) Multifunction printers for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for Bank of the Republic of Burundi (BRB).
- The EAC Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, Delivery and Installation of Equipment Related to a Business Continuity Centre for the Bank of the Republic of Burundi (BRB).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be downloaded at www.eac.int
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before 1100hrs on Monday 24th January 2022 and must be accompanied by a security as follows:
- The Bid Security to accompany shall be US$ 5,000.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the above address on or before 11.30hrs local time on Monday 24th January 2022.
The East African Community
Att: Project Manager, EAC-PSSIP
AICC, Kilimanjaro Wing,
5th Floor Room No. 510