INVITATION TO BID FOR EASTECO STAFF MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER
- EASTECO has allocated to be used for the acquisition of Staff Medical Insurance Cover.
- EASTECO invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non-consultancy services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN bidding (Regional) procedures contained in the EAC Procurement Manual 2016.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EASTECO and inspect the bidding documents at the address given under paragraph 7 below, from 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. The document may be downloaded from both the EAC and EASTECO websites: www.eac.int under “opportunities/procurement” and www.easteco.org under “explore easteco/tenders”. Bidders are also advised to be regularly checking on these websites for any additional information/clarification/addendums on this tender.
- Each bidder is required to pay a non-refundable fee of USD. 50 (Fifty) for the bidding Document, prepared in English. This payment applies to document either downloaded from the websites above OR obtained from the address given below under paragraph 7. Banking details: Bank Name: ECOBANK, KIGALI, RWADA; Account Name: EASTECO; Account Number: 0011053812297701; Swift Code: ECOCRWRW; Branch Code: RW100000 & RW100001. The bank deposit slip must be attached to the bidding document to be submitted to EASTECO.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given under paragraph 7 below, on or before Tuesday, 17th SEPTEMBER 2019 at 11.00 a.m. East African time (10.00 a.m. Rwandan time). Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address given under 7 paragraph below at 11.30 a.m. East African time (10.30 a.m. Rwandan time), on Tuesday, 17th SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Documents may be inspected at the Office of :
TELECOM HOUSE, KACYIRU,
Tel + 250 789 447 781, + 254 724 231 021
- The advert is only applicable to firms registered within the EAC Region.